Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Big Girl Pettiskirts-Kiki's Kreations

I have LOTS of big girl sizes in these pettiskirts! Just TOO many to list! They are also ready to ship ASAP! I will include some pictures/sizes available in some of the more popular colors...but there are MANY more, so if you do not see the color combo you need-please let me know!!! Also- these sizes are VERY generous. They are all adjustable with a pull tie waist. I tried on the x-large (7/8) and it fit me- No problem (so they are EXTRA stretchy-Ha Ha)!!! These do go out of stock from time to time, but I will let you know ASAP if the color/size combo is not available!
One more thing: Order of pictures is the same as the color options below! So first is white and raspberry. Then cream and mermaid blue, etc.
















*PLEASE MAKE SURE AND SPECIFY COLOR IN THE ADDITIONAL INFO CATEGORY!









Colors
Sizes
Additional Info
Special Request





Thanks! Kiki's Kreations

0 comments: