Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Cotton Beanie Hats

Hi Guys! I do not really have any good pictures of these, but they did turn out SO cute. I think the size I have will fit babies 0-9 months the best. I do have a picture of one on Kenedee, but she is trying to take it off and it is a little snug on her. This picture does not do them justice-they are really cute.



I have hot pink, light pink, zebra, brown with pink dots and hot pink with white dots. I have been putting the gerber daisy's on them. The one that Kenedee has on is hot pink with a giant pink peony on it. I can make these interchangeable or attached. Attached is a little easier, but whichever you would like. I have zebra with lime green and hot pink flowers at Rattle Dazzle along with several polka dots and the flowers are in the contrasting colors. These are $12.95-same as kufis.Also, I can get almost any color and matching onesies-if wanted.

0 comments: